Exercise is essential to health, but not everyone has the ability to spend countless hours at a gym each week. When it comes to in home exercise equipment, often times it is over priced, or too large to conveniently fit in your home. However, there are a few exceptions to these problems and we think we’ve found them.
These 5 exercise bikes could be exactly what you’re looking for. Each of them varies a little, from price to features. But, one of them is sure to fit your needs and will realistically fit in your home, without being a nuisance.
#1. The Exerputic Folding Magnetic Upright Bike With Pulse
Buy now from Amazon Perhaps the best thing about the Exerputic Folding Magnetic Upright Bike With Pulse is that it folds. This makes it a viable option for anyone in any size home. It can easily be folded and stored in a medium sized closet, or even set aside out of the way in a corner. It can support up to 300lbs and adjusts to accommodate anyone from 5 feet 3 inches tall to 6 feet 1 inch tall, it even comes equipped with transportation wheels, to make storing it a simple task.
Those aren’t the only great features this equipment has to offer. Along with its easy storage features it also comes with a hand pulse heart rate monitor, that displays your current heart rate clearly on the bike’s screen for you to see. The bikes 8 setting magnetic tension system allows you to easily adjust the peddling difficulty, so your workout suits your specific needs. Whether you want a intense, physically demanding workout, or a quick and easy one, this exercise bike can deliver it.
- Easy Storage – It is easy to fold and store due to compact design and convenient transportation wheels
- High Weight Capacity – It accommodates up to 300lbs of weight
- Adjustable – It can easily be adjusted to suit anyone from 5’3 inches tall to 6’1 inches tall
- Multiple Workout Intensities – Magnetic tension adjuster easily allows you to choose your workout intensity.
- Comfortable Seat – The large padded seat allows for a comfortable workout, with no bothersome and sore pressure spots.
- Heart Rate Monitor – Easily track your heart rate with the included heart rate monitor and view data on screen.
- Good Price – This bike is affordable on almost any budget
This bike is the perfect option for anyone, no matter the size of your home, or your available space, this exercise bike can work for you. It will allow you to get in shape in the privacy of your own home, with no gym membership fees or gawkers. Even on a tight budget, the price, being well under 200$ won’t break your bank account.
Over all we think this is a good product. For a relatively cheap exercise bike it comes equipped the the basic features and a few nice bonuses. While it isn’t the fanciest or the nicest exercise bike available for in home use, it gets the job done for a fair price.
#2. The Exerputic 400XL Folding Recumbent Bike
Buy now from Amazon The Exerputic 400XL Folding Recumbent Bike also comes with a folding option for storage, making it a good option for people with limited space availability. It’s recumbent design allows you to easily mount and un-mount the bike. It has a decent comfort level, with a large padded seat, as well as a padded semi reclined backrest for added support. It can accommodate users up to 300lbs, making it safe to use for almost anyone.
Besides its storage features it also comes with precision balanced fly wheel and 8 magnetic tension adjustments. Choosing your workout intensity with this bike is an easy task. An easy to read LCD display, shows you your heart rate, distance traveled, calories burned, and speed clear crisp detail. Keeping track of your progress is as simple as glancing at the display.
- Fold-able and Compact – It is easy to store out of the way.
- Quit – The V-belt double drive transmission system reduces the machines noise.
- Adjustable Workout Intensity – Choose from 8 tension levels to customize your workout
- Crisp Clear Display – The LCD Screen displays your speed, distance, heart rate and calories for you
- High Weight Capacity – It can support persons up to 300lbs
- Semi Recumbent Design – The padded reclined seat and backrest positioning make using this bike easier
Falling into the 200$ price range, this bike is fairly inexpensive. While it is a little more expensive than the first bike on our list, it offers a few more features and a different design. Over all its a solid exercise bike, with nice features for its price. It would be a great investment for people with limited space, looking for a recumbent style bike, rather than a standard style.
#3. Exerputic 900XL Extended Capacity Recumbent Bike With Pulse
Buy now from Amazon The Exerputic 900XL Extended Capacity Recumbent Bike With Pulse is a good option for people with a little more in home space. It doesn’t fold and requires dismantling to store, however this is a great exercise bike for people with the space to use it. Its recumbent style allows you to semi recline, reducing stress on your back and joints while exercising. It also has a large easy to read LCD display and can accommodate any person from 63lbs up to 300lbs.
It’s crisp clear display offers heart rate, speed, calories burned and distance information. Its 8 level magnetic tension control allows work out intensity to be easily adjusted to your preferences. With its 22 inch width, 34 inch height and 54 inch length its still fairly easy to find space for in your home.
- Recumbent Style Bike – It allows for a demanding workout while offering support to bones and joints
- Adjustable Workout Intensity – Allows for a customized workout experience
- Large LCD Display – It’s easy to view important data while exercising
- Relatively compact size – Its fairly small size makes up for its lack of easy storage
- Nice Price – The small price tag makes it even more appealing
Over all this is a nice bike for its price range and would be a good investment for people who don’t need the ability to easily store the machine and it is a bit cheaper than its folding counterpart. It offers solid features and its clean look would look nice in just about any style of room.
#4. Sunny Health and Fitness Pro Indoor Cycling Bike
Buy now from Amazon Like the previous bike on our list, this bike lacks the fold-able storage option, however it does have transportation wheels to make moving it easier. It is a standard style exercise bike and would be a good fit for homes with adequate room. It is a little more heavy duty than the previously listed bikes, with its 40lb flywheel and enforced crank. It has a lower weight capacity however, supporting only up to 275lbs.
Assembly is required when you purchase this exercise bike. It also lacks a display, making it impossible to know your speed or distance, although heart rate and calories burned can be calculated with other devices.
- Adjustable Seat and Handle Bars – The adjust-ability of this bike makes it suitable to a large variety of user heights
- Heavy Duty – It has a reinforced fly wheel and crank
- Transport Wheels – Transport wheels make moving the bike easy
- Supports up to 275lbs
The lack of an LCD display is a major downfall of this exercise bike. It falls under the 250 – 300 dollar price range making it a more expensive option. The price could be better, for the lack of options, but the adjust-ability and toughness of this bike aim to make up for it.
This would be an ideal bike for people with adequate space, who prefer the durability of the bike over the functionality For people wanting to see data from their workouts there are better options on our list.
#5. The Fit Desk v2.0 Desk Exercise Bike With Massage
Buy now from Amazon This bike is a little different form anything else on our list. It combines exercise and productivity in a whole new way. With its included desk, you can easily use a laptop while exercising. It also boasts a lot more features, making it a very innovative option.
It is durable and sturdy, featuring a 2-way design allowing it to be used as a recumbent or stationary bike. Its easy fold option allows for quick storage, allowing it to be used just about anywhere in your home. It tracks heart rate, speed, distance and calories burned, giving you data about your work out in real time.
- Fold-able – its quick fold design allows for easy storage
- Work while exercising – its built in desk allows you to easily work while working out
- Fully adjustable – adjustable seat and handle bars allow you to use this as an upright, or recumbent bike
- LCD Display – The LCD display keeps track of important data about your workout
Falling into the 400$ price range, this exercise bike is worth it, It comes fully equipped with just about every feature you could need, including easy storage. This bike would be perfect for anyone looking to fit exercise into their daily routine, without their productivity dropping.
While it’s not so budget friendly price tag is a turn off, with its abundant features and bonuses it is a solid investment that is sure to fit all of your needs and then some.